TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
The Creator Growth & Development function will ensure the TikTok Creator Marketplace has a stable, controllable, and sufficient verticalized supply of creators across their respective regions. This role is responsible for sourcing and acquiring creators at scale via various channels and developing programs to activate creators across key verticals.
- Grow a stable and controllable verticalized supply of creator segments by sourcing, acquiring, and onboarding creators at scale to meet and anticipate growing needs across the region
- Lead program-oriented GTM initiatives in order to drive engagement and activate creators across key verticals
- Develop scaled programs and promotions to enable creators across the region, build courses/trainings for creators in line with global policies and local strategy
- Partner with 'Creator Understanding' team to improve labeling initiatives that will drive higher quality matchmaking outputs, and in turn greater adoption across clients.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to develop marketing materials and case studies highlighting the value proposition of the TikTok Creator Marketplace.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent education/experience, advanced degree is preferred
- 5+ years of experience working in a growth or development role in a major tech, talent agency, or influencer marketing platform
- Strong understanding of the intracies and nuances of the creator marketing landscape is a must, and direct relationships with creators is preferred
- Highly analytical with strong interpersonal skills, this is a role that interfaces internally, cross-functionally, and externally with creators.
- Highly motivated, results oriented self-starter with great attention to detail.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.