Coordenador de Marketing (English Speaker) - Home Office
We are an international marketing agency with clients from all over the world, and we’re looking to hire a marketing coordinator with outstanding organizational, management and strategic skills to our growing marketing agencies!
The best person for this role should have project management skills, be detail-oriented, and have a solid understanding of different marketing techniques (social media and paid media especially).
Advanced english skills are a MUST, spanish is a PLUS.
- Immediate start
- Home office
- Flexible hours
- This is a part time position that will lead to full time
- Support the marketing department's initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing activities (social media, PPC, email, etc)
- Independently coordinate marketing processes, including overseeing logistics, coordinating with team, freelancers and clients
- Design and implement marketing plans
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities and trends
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as graphs, charts and other visual aids for clients and management
- Proofread, and edit copy for various marketing channels
- Degree in marketing/communications or related* (not essential, it will be much more relevant your experience in the field).
- At least 2 years of experience in project management/marketing coordinator or similar roles in which you had to manage a team, provide high-level customer support and manage marketing strategies and initiatives
- Strong organizational and project management skills, as well as attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting and proofreading skills
- Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, and best practices, especially social media, paid digital, and email marketing
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, priotitize tasks, and meet deadlines
- Ability to comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behavior
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, international environment and meet deadlines
- Access to language courses
- Access to high-level business and marketing courses
- Work in a flexible & easy going work environment that promotes a healthy work/life balance
- Working remotely in an international environment— you’ll be talking to clients from all over the world from the comfort of your home or your favorite cafe
- You’ll be dealing with A players from all over the world and have access to golden information to take your forward in your career
- Ability to grow fast based on performance