We are looking for a “Digital Marketing Specialist” 👨💻💳🛒to join our fast-paced Marketing team [📍Maia, Porto office]. Are you interested?
Care to Beauty is opening a position for a Digital Marketing Specialist, able to contribute to the growth of our company, stay up to speed on industry trends, and seek to optimize campaigns using the latest tools and features available within the technology stack.
As an online store that sells cosmetic, health, wellness, and beauty products worldwide, we communicate to a global audience through a wide range of media and advertising channels, among which e-mail marketing 📧 stands out. This brings exciting challenges for a DMS on how to engage customers and potential customers with interesting and relevant content.
Last year, we reached 1M€ in revenue just from our e-mail marketing efforts, and 350K subscribers in our Newsletter🤯. With that in mind, you can imagine the responsibility and impact that you can have as DMS at Care to Beauty.
You will focus primarily on managing e-mail marketing planning according to the promotional calendar📅, developing templates and sending newsletters as well as analyzing metrics, and doing performance reporting. You will also be managing campaign activation on the website. To succeed in this role, you must have training and experience in managing digital marketing campaigns focusing on e-mail marketing, a high level of autonomy and organizational skills as well as the ability to communicate in English.
This is a fast-paced, innovative environment and we are looking for people with a passion for digital marketing in daily life, up to date with trends, tech-savvy, and of course, familiar with cosmetics and beauty trends💄. You’ll be working with some of the biggest brands in the world and have an opportunity to learn from experienced and skilled colleagues. Our culture is all about continuous learning. Training plays a big part in our daily lives, and we’ll always be the first to facilitate contact with new up-and-coming ideas💡.
After one year in this position, we expect you to be ready to move up 🚀to the next career level and handle more and new responsibilities within the marketing department.
⚠️At Care to Beauty, we adopt a hybrid working model [2 days at the office]. So, we are primarily looking for someone who lives nearby our office because we value the water cooler talk and all the benefits of people's collaboration. Even though, we´re open to considering applicants from all parts of the world and adopting a fully remote working model.
If your application seems like a good fit for us, we'll send you an email scheduling your first interview
If you perform well, we'll send you another e-mail to take an online assessment
You’ll have 1 to 3 online interviews, with HR, your potential future manager, and the CEOs, depending on how far along the hiring process you get
If you have questions about the hiring process, you can reach out to Head of People & Culture, António Cunha
- Managing campaign activation on the website
- Implementing e-mail marketing campaigns
- Managing e-mail marketing planning according to the promotional calendar
- Developing templates and sending out newsletters
- Checking and segmenting audiences and their consistency
- Metrics analysis and performance reporting (Excel, Google Analytics, …)
- Benchmarking, gathering references and market research with a focus on e-mail influencer marketing
- Working collaboratively with the Marketing team and collaborating with multiple departments to generate ideas and concepts
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, or similar field
- Experience in B2C\Retail businesses
- Able to comfortably work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Tech-savvy and with good knowledge of MS Office tools
- Ability to meet deadlines
- High level of autonomy and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented, time management skills, ability to juggle priorities
- Creative, innovative, and forward-thinking
- Prior work experience in managing and implementing e-mail marketing campaigns (at least 2-3 years)
- Experience with MailChimp
- Excellent communication skills (PT and EN)
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills
- General interest in cosmetics and keeping up with beauty trends on social
- Experience in e-commerce companies
If you feel you are the right person for the job, send your application!!
Best of luck! 🍀
Care to Beauty is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, marital status, age, ethnicity, beliefs, national origin, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or expression. Working at Care to Beauty is synonymous with an inclusive work environment, and that is what makes our teams so dynamic and creative.