We are looking for a team player for a temporary position who is proactive and
passionate about social media, storytelling, internal and external
communications, and digital marketing as a whole.
Will be responsible for leading the Sogrape's online platforms, ensuring the
brand's successful performance and experience through all our digital channels
by offering strategic planning and management.
Developing digital strategies and online communication plans, creating
engaging content (news, articles and newsletters, social media, intranet,
website, and Spotify), preparing monthly performance reports, and designing
materials for different platforms.
1. At least one year experience on working with social media and in
2. Good verbal and written knowledge of English; Knowledge of Spanish
3. Good communication skills, empathetic attitude, confidence, flexibility
and a positive and energetic cooperative approach.
4. Analytical, planning and organizational ability.
1. Create engaging content and manage our social media platforms
(Instagram, LinkedIn and Youtube)
2. Monthly Reports (Linkedin, Instagram and Youtube and Website)
3. Manage our Sogrape in every grape – Video & Podcast (development
of themes, interviews, creation of scripts and digital promotion)
4. Create content, manage and design of WINews and WINet (our internal
Newsletter and Intranet)
5. Engagement – digital activation
6. Website Management and Update
7. Support and Consultancy to other departments
Os interessados devem enviar o CV para email@example.com com o assunto Online Communication Specialist.