We're looking for a Portuguese-speaking Senior UX Researcher to add to our pool of freelancers. This would offer the opportunity to moderate very interesting local research projects; you'd get to work as part of a Global research programme, and alongside a team of brilliant designers, researchers and consultants.
As a Senior UX Researcher, you'll be responsible for finding out what users need. You'll conduct usability tests and in-depth interviews.
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate skills connecting research insights to business and product solutions. We are looking for a researcher with a consistent record of executing research projects and delivering on high quality, impactful insights. You can demonstrate experience leading complex research projects and working as part of a wider team.
Work closely with core team to identify research needs and opportunities.
Moderate local market interviews using provided discussion guide.
Provide durable research insights that align with user-centered design principles.
Analyze data and findings to deliver actionable insights that inform business, product and design decisions.
Socialize, collaborate, and present research work and findings to core team
• Strong communicator — You must have the ability to articulate complex ideas and concepts in a simple and straightforward manner.
• Relationship builder — You understand the importance of building a strong, trusting relationship with our clients, because that's what they are really buying.
• Gets things done — Good solutions are useless if they are not delivered on time. You must get things done well and on time.
• Prototyper — You understand that we have a user-centred mindset and that we test content / messaging like any other interaction.
• Technology savvy — This is not a technical role, but you must be comfortable talking to our clients and development teams about web and mobile technologies.
A minimum of 5 years professional experience conducting research.
Knowledge and understanding of evaluative, generative, quantitative and secondary research methods, and proficiency in at least one research methodology.
You've delivered meaningful tangible results for businesses and organisations of all sizes.
You have extensive experience setting up UX Research projects.