The User Experience (UX) / User Interface (UI) Designer clearly understands the business objective; target capabilities and end user requirements related to a specific product or proposition and translates these requirements into high-quality user experiences on relevant platform/s. They map out happy and sad journey paths to understand user journeys, and apply in depth knowledge of user centred design, creating wire frames, enabling an optimised customer experience. They also act an integral part of the design team incorporating high fidelity visual concepts, typography and imagery on to the wire frames; creating user interfaces (for example mobile apps) which display the desired look, style and experience for the user.
* Works closely with the Chapter Lead to design and direct high-quality user interfaces and experiences;
* Endorses the use of design frameworks and toolkits, and drives consistency and effectiveness amongst teams championing user-centred design and ensures adherence to Source governance standards and guidelines;
* Continuously searches for improvements and design innovation to apply to the product/platform which advances the customer experience and works with the squad/team to implement them successfully;
* Defines design deliverables and accurately estimates the scope and timeline for delivering the work in a fast-paced environment;
* Creates online/digital customer journeys aimed at reaching specific business outcomes to understand happy and sad journey paths / user-flows;
* Develops wireframes with layouts designed to optimize the customer experience, driving NPS and conversion;
* Works collaboratively and engages with markets/product teams to define and document user experience requirements for a channel/product/service, ensuring requirements are grounded in technical feasibility and based on open standards (e.g. HTML and CCS);
* Applies user centred and data driven design methodologies to inform the end to end design with requirements, use cases, concept visualisation, prototyping, user research and interaction patterns in the creation of modular design systems;
* Interprets and executes briefs from the Product Owner through delivery of high quality design layouts, concepts and other graphic elements (e.g. prototypes, presentations and style-guides) which align to Vodafone design standards and guidelines;
* Works collaboratively as part of the Squad, designing and developing visual design patterns, visual systems, colour palettes and other standards within a User Experience environment, which enhance the product and optimise the customer experience;
* Represents the customer and advocates design thinking within the squad, delivering high quality design solutions, contributing to Vodafone's Design System and championing design principles and the Vodafone Brand;
* Actively seeks review and approval on visual designs based on KPIs, user testing and guidance from the UI Design Chapter Lead;
* Acts as the Design subject matter expert for an area of design delivery within a channel or product and helps in driving forward the product goals and metrics.
* Degree or Bachelor in UX, Engineering, Marketing or Management (UX certification is mandatory if the degree is in a diferent area)
* Professional experience working in digital interface design of websites/app (minimum 2 years);
* Proficient in Adobe XD and Photoshop;
* Working knowledge of what is feasible to implement on the web and in native mobile apps (HTML, CSS, JS, motion, etc.);
* Experience in using Optimal Workshop or similar usability testing tools;
* Strong communicator, with critical thinking, creative problem solving skills and a team player;
* Fluent in English.
Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.