Starting date: ASAP
We’re looking for a highly motivated and talented Web Marketing project manager to join Sanjow's team in Lisbon.
You should have demonstrated knowledge/passion for the e-commerce sector. We’re a small team at Sanjow, be ready to get your hands dirty!
We are a European e-commerce group specialized in digital services. At Sanjow, we make admin stuff easy and we rock at it! Our businesses are mainly focused on the UK but we are moving oversea and have a pipe of new ideas to be launched soon with you.
· Create and manage Google Ads accounts & campaigns
. Analyse and optimize Google Ads campaigns to increase return on investment
. Plan digital marketing campaigns including SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
· Create marketing campaigns and manage them
· Manage relationship with our Google's point of contact
· Monitor and report on different marketing campaigns
· Propose and implement optimizations on different existing websites, to increase different KPIs such as profitability or conversion rates
· Find, test and launch new products and new offers that would fit our portfolio
· A minimum of 2/3 years of experience in digital marketing, in a web agency or e-commerce company
. In-depth knowledge of Google Ads
· Strong analytical abilities, a tech background is a plus but not a requisite
· Some advanced Excel and Powerpoint skills (Ninja level is a plus)
· A multicultural background is a plus, you have explored the world and ideally, speak more than two languages
· Great organizational skills
· Ideally some form of entrepreneurial experience
· Curiosity, passion, a lot of energy, ambition and a great sense of humour (or at least one we can understand)
· Many great apps on your phone that you would like to share with us!
If you join us we aim to provide you with
· A full-time position in our team
· Amazing learning opportunities as a key member of our team
· A unique experience in a fast-growing Lisbon startup
· A diversity of day to day tasks
. An ideal work environment
· A really wide-angle view of the digital and the e-commerce industries
. Attractive salary package
· A unique opportunity to onboard ideas, test them and push them to users